Friday, November 7, 2014

Ironing It All Out And Airing My Dirty Laundry

True believers! 


Pardon my brevity but I'm multiple-tasking through a mountain of laundry. This is unedited so forgive my trespasses. 

the never-ending chore. This is a metaphor for where I'm currently at with all this. 


I'm assembling my personal success team as I type. My personal trainer/coach has been selected!  I've scheduled an appointment with my physician next week for battery of blood tests and a 6 month check up that is sure to include the look and the talk as to why the number on the scale ain't dropping. And with the impending doom of NE Ohio winter coming on I have scheduled counseling to begin next week.


 Personally I'm not a fan of psych type therapy but I know how doom and gloom I get in the winter and I know what I need to do means stepping outside my comfort zone. While I'm aware of many of the triggers that set off cravings I think it'll be good to attempt to get to the baselines of said triggers and reprogram them. There are a few things that plague many of us that I need to sort out privately as well so this feels like a step in the right direction. 


What I need from you are some health related/fat loss topics you may want to read about. I'll only address things from a scientific standpoint so no pseudoscience or snake oil stuff unless you want me to dig into misconceptions, destroy the myth, and clarify. 


 So, what are some things that YOU are curious about in your own journeys toward better health? 


My approach has been lackadaisical in writing here and I'm scheduling topics this weekend for the next six consecutive weeks. Wednesday will still be our day for posts and I'll have them out by mid day. 


So, in short order, we will be back to a more structured blog. This also means we, presuming that you'll join me, will be back to a better organized approach to nixing our excuses and moving toward greater versions of ourselves!


Until next time have an awesome weekend and keep moving ever forward, one step beyond!


JW

No comments:

Post a Comment