Sunday, January 20, 2013

Refocused And Refreshed!

Hello true believers! Yesterday's lunch was at BD's Mongolian BBQ- a great healthier restaurant choice due to the fact that you design your meal. Pictured was the second bowl that I couldn't finish. I used to do 3-5 bowls no problem. I was too cheap to pay for their carryout box and my lovely red haired date, who is a vegetarian, refused to put the leftovers in her purse for me insisting I instead fill my own pockets. :) And yes there are vegetables under all that delicious meat.

Below is a pic of a new shirt; I love non-scale victories (NSV) such as clothes fitting better! I couldn't button in my birthday on 8/22. I wore it on our date yesterday! Only a smidgen of my meal ended up on my new attire. Some things may never change.

This week I added a regular WOD to the three beginners WODs I've been doing and maintained exemplary nutrition. This is also week one of breaking through a sugar and flour detox and I lost 5lbs! Clearly by the photo you can see it wasn't starvation. Sleep, hydration, and relaxation all attributed to this weeks successes!

More big announcements and rants soon...stay tuned but in the meantime keep moving ever forward, one step beyond!

Follow me on these amazing FREE apps
Fitocracy for fun points for exercise: username ProfMarvel
Myfitnesspal for tracking nutrition: usernameProfMarvel

And don't forget to listen to Cut The Fat Podcast on iTunes! Dr. Ray and Blythe share a wealth of honest scientific data based knowledge without selling "miracle" supplements.





No comments:

Post a Comment